Do you want to help change the world? Are you fearless and want to get involved with a company that stands up for online freedom? Are you fluent in SCRUM and have the drive to take projects forward?
Join us! Become our new tech lead and help us turn ideas into reality!
We are the leading Swedish internet and telecom operator that offers cutting edge broadband and cloud services to businesses and individuals. We fight every day for our core values: net neutrality, communication freedom and the right to privacy for everyone.
About the Position
Your tasks will be focused on driving our IT projects forward: both new services for clients and internal projects.
This means being the team leader, coordinating talents in all parts of the company. You will be the bridge between our tech teams and company management, so the role requires you to think both technology and business.
- Prioritize projects with the management team.
- Drive our development work under a SCRUM (or SCRUM-like) model.
- Research and evaluate ideas, so that viable go/no-go business decisions can be taken.
- Break down projects, setting time and resource estimates for development.
- Identify projects that can (and should!) be cancelled.
Today, you probably work as a Project Manager in tech. Communicating clearly in writing and speaking is natural for you, and you have a curious, positive and solution-oriented mindset. You also share our beliefs in online freedom!
- You are used to working with different types of talents, preferably in various countries.
- You have >5 years of relevant work experience.
- You have managed SCRUM (or similar) projects.
- You are not a robot (neither are we): you take the initiative and come up with ideas!
- (It’s a plus if you speak Ukrainian.)
As we are committed to gender balance within the organisation, we welcome female applicants for this position.
What Makes This Job Challenging and Fun?
- You’ll get to work with the latest hardware and network technologies.
- You’ll have room to develop and implement your own ideas – with Bahnhof’s full backing.
- You’ll enjoy an open and fun work environment with sharp and nice colleagues.
About the Position and How to Apply
The position is located at our office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Last application date is 28 December 2022, but the position may be filled sooner, so don’t wait!
For questions regarding this role, contact our Head of Development, Mikael Setterberg:
+46-(0)76-111 01 64